Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Hey, kids! It's our hero back for more free publicity! You asked...now see what all the super-villians are talk'n about. It's a bear...it's a chub...No! It's Captain Fattastic and his amazing P.A.
He'll nock your socks off with his galactic shaft of justice! (Offer void where prohibitted by law. All models are 18 and over. See dealer for details.)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
This week's offering is a character that has earned a spot in my heart in a very short amount of time. He's just your average superhero with above average super powers and a never-ending appetite for food and fun. I call him Captain Fattastic. He possesses the ancient Power Amplifier of Olympus Prime. It's one of the most valuable artifacts in our galaxy. Fattastic could be a god if he ever seriously tried to learn how to tap into the P.A.'s almost limitless power; but, alas, he's content just being a bumbling superhero. I'm not sure if I'll go full nudity with this character or not. For now, he'll stay clothed. Let me know what you think.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Ok...so, I'm talking with a very close friend who advises me to stop drawing giant penises on everything; you know, so I can build a Portfolio that anyone can look at. Of course, he's right about the importance of having a broad range of subject matter. I started working on this sketch of Hellboy and purposely covered the naughty bits with a sexy set of boxer shorts, and thought, "This is crazy...I can have my beefcake and eat it too!" The result is clear to see if you roll over 'Red' with your mouse. Click on him for a larger version.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
I admit...I like playing Magic: The Gathering. But I always want the cards to be sexier. More nudity, more sex, more hot game mechanics - that's what I want. That, and I needed something to do with a barbarian pic I had been working on. Anyway, here's what I've cum up with.
Also, everyone check out the link to the Anti-Heros Store. Issue 3 is hot, funny and even a little gross...all the ingredients of a great comicbook!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
So what do I do? Well first I take a deep breath and ask myself if what I'm drawing looks like what it's suposed to be. I do some "homework" in my head and study some prefessional works on the net. Then I tell myself I can do it if I don't get lazy and fly on autopilot. I sit and draw and think about everything I draw and why I'm drawing it. I resist the urge to show a certain muscle or curve of the face just because I don't want to look like I don't know it's there.
This week's post is pretty static, but I like the ballance of detail (and suggestion of detail). I hope I can get some critiques from the peanut gallery. Please tell me what I need to pay attention to and what I need to pay less attention to. Who knows, perhapse I can start getting some real work and get away from the 9 to 5 dredge.
Hugz all around!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Anyway, everyone enjoy...and I'll try to post something new next week.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Well, this week I present my favorite boytoon character done in my own toonish style. Everyone enjoy! I'll probably go out of my head waiting for the new digest to cum out. (Guess I'll just have to be satisfied with drawing toony versions of everyone else's characters. Someone stop me befor I kill again!)
In other news...EVERYONE GO SEE DARK KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so fucking cool!
In the words of Peter Griffin: Testicles...that is all!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Canada Day was two days ago, Independence Day is two days away, we've passed the half-way mark for yet another year, and I turn 38 in just four weeks! Yay!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I've been quiet for a while now, and decided to update the blog with my latest work. I pressent FB minus about 5lbs of hair and his trademark over-alls. He's also wearing some realy hawt pheremones...but scratch-n-sniff jpegs haven't been invented yet. Oh, well.
As for what I've been up to...work has been the same old shitty 9-5 with no signs of improving. It's all more motivation for me to get cracking on my art carreer. It would be wonderful to not be working at the same place next year at this time. We'll see.
Also, I want to send out some recomendations for the comics I just got from Class Comics:
1) Porky 2 - It's FUCKING AWSOME! There's loads of (dirty) sex and a suprisingly emotional backstory. It's like, what happens when the the sex is over and the blood rushes back to the head on your shoulders? We discover that the pudgy little slut has feelings.
2) Diemos - I was allready hooked on this guy when I read Patrick's first comic. I was so blown away by Logan's rendering. One of my favorite artists meats mone of my favorite characters! The twist at the end seems to cum out of left field, but it bodes well for a dramatic overall story arc.
3) In The Blink of an Eye - HVH, quite simply one of the best at what he does. I've been in love with his style from day one. The stories are as spellbinding as the artwork. I think my favorite is the second story. It's both sad and touching.
4) Zahn - What I love most about Patrick is his delicious sense of humor. You read his earlier comics and the jokes are staring you in the face with a wicked smile. By the end of Zahn #1, you are left with one thought: "WTF?" The jokes in this story are like easter eggs that sprout nimble little legs and suddenly jump out at you with no warning. That, and Patrick just knows how to draw a hot guy with a realy big "personality".
5) Mark Of Aeacus - The artwork is gritty. The premis is twisted. The (anti)hero is creepy as hell. This comic may end up being one of my favorites. The story is being told in a deliberately slow and methodical manner that tugs at the old-school comics reader in me. I hope the book gets darker and darker with each issue.
If you are thinking about getting any or all of these, please do. As you probably know, you can now order Class Comics from Diamond Adult through many comic and book shops.
Hugz to all!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Friday, May 30, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
Finally over the stomach virus, flu, and general blah's...and now I'm trying to get my ass back in gear with my art. This week's piece is an old one. I did this before I wanted to try to put the Hero Sandwich gang into some kind of storyline. The Idea is loosely based on a parady of Cloak and Dagger that ran some years ago in the comic "What the?!?"
As allways, I'm hoping to get back to posting new stuff soon.
Hugz to all!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Hugz and kissez to everyone! Something new this week. This piece was heavily inspired by Chi McBride who played "The Chief" In Undercover Brother. I'ld love to get him under the covers.
Also, I'm posting two new Kok & Man comics this week to make up for last week. Enjoy!