Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Brian Unchained

Hey all, just to let everyone know that I don't intend to let the waters get too stagnant around here, here's a little shot of an old friend. I did this one of Brian the barbarian a short time after the first one I posted some months ago. With this piece, I poke some major fun at Frazetta works inwich the buck-ass naked hero manages to show you every single detail - except for the the "goodies".

Also, I want to invite everyone to check out the link on the right side of the blog to see a new Kok & Man comic strip each week.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

RDot said...

That pic is all kinds of hot and sexxy and funny....yet sad that an itty bitty teeny tiny flower can FULLY cover the goods

Chubtoons said...

Alas, yes...it is sad. Does explain the bad temper, though.

JC said...

LOL-- well he makes up for it with those nips! Brilliant linework on those, by the way! I absolutely love your linework.

Something about this drawing so reminds me of Spumco...